Wednesday 26 November 2014

What would happen?

What would happen if you stick to the program 100% for a week?...

Well, you would loose weight!

That is the question my leader put to my class tonight when I told her that my challenge for myself this week was to stick to the Pro Points plan 100% for the next seven days. It seems pretty obvious doesn't it? However, sometimes we loose sight of that simple little fact, do it properly and reap the rewards!



For the last few weeks I have been up and down the same 1 or 2 lbs, it's been frustrating, but I am the only person to blame. You are not going to achieve your goals by messing around and cheating the program, you can't loose weight like that. As a gold member I know this, I know what to do in order to loose weight, for some reason over the last few weeks I chose not to do it. I chose to cheat, mess and guess. I willing engaged in behavior that I knew would cause me to gain weight and not lose it!

A reminder of what I have achieved

Why? why would I do that? 

I honestly can't give a straight answer to that question, I had a goal, I wanted to get back to goal for my tip to Krakow, that trip is now ten days away and I am still 6lbs to goal.

My tracker all ready to go!

I am not going to focus on what I didn't achieve over the last few weeks. So what, I wont be at goal for my trip, but I can lose a couple of pounds in ten days. I might not get to goal for christmas but I know I will get there in january if not. I wont allow myself to feel like a failure, what matters is what I do now, and now I can see that if I follow the program 100% I will lose weight and for the first time in many, many weeks it seems simple and I know that I can do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment