Thursday 28 March 2013

Oops...

I just got home from date night, all was going well...yes WAS going well until the waiter put a basket of bread and butter down on the table....what I intended to come out of my mouth was 'I'm not going to eat that', instead what I said was 'oh screw it' and I grabbed a piece or three! when it came to ordering I stuck with my plan and ordered a margarita pizza. I ate most of it but I didnt finnish it, I was stuffed (probably because of the bread). We then headed upstairs to the cinema where i stuck with my resolution to share a large popcorn with Will and drink a diet coke,I really dont like to drink diet drinks, I think fake sugar is evil! however I wanted cola with my popcorn like I normally would and I wasn't prepared to spend pps on it, so once in a while a diet drink is ok, just not regularly. We ordered the popcorn and diet coke and the guy put two cadburys creme eggs on the counter and said 'these are free with the popcorn' - insert curse word here - what I should have done was said I didn't want them, but no, I muttered annoyance to myself and took it anyway and then I ate it...yes I did, the shame!....oh whatever it was one egg...5pps...it was worth it! there is no point in beating myself up over it, or the bread, it happened, now move on. In the grand scheme of things it wont do that much damage because i'm in this for good, it's a lifestyle change and once in a while its ok to slightly over indulge. so long as it really is once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment