Thursday 28 March 2013

Date night fright!

Tonight myself and my boyfriend Will are going on a date night, italian followed by a movie at the cinema and since im saving my weeklies for my easter eggs this weekend im trying to figure out how I can make this work using my daily allowance. We are only having mains, im gonna order a margarita pizza which is 18pp. then im torn between eating half a large popcorn (other half eaten by will of course) which would be 10pp or eating a 60g bag of mini choc covered rice cakes for 8pp....so torn!
so either way i have 6 or 8 points for the rest of the day, 0pp fruit for breakfast and 0pp soup and a medium ham roll 6pp for lunch. I had planned all week to go with the rice cakes thinking they would be much lower in pps than they have turned out to be, so now im thinking I may as well get the popcorn for just 2 more pps. The cinemas just not the same without popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment