Wednesday 27 March 2013

reasons why

I decided to join weight watchers having been unhappy with my weight for quite a while. Having tried and failed on a number of occasions to loose the weight I knew I couldn't go it alone and I decided that weight watchers could offer me the support I felt I needed in order to succeed.
My weight began to pile on about 5 years ago, probably because I am a big comfort eater and a self confessed chocoholic but I also blame my college years, they were not good to my body! I would gather up my will power and loose a few pounds here and there only to gain it all back and then some. This time round though, I am determined to loose the extra weight that makes me so miserable. I will feel good about myself, I will purchase the clothes that I gaze longingly at now, but most importantly losing the weight will really help me to maintain a minor health issue of mine, a hiatus hernia. so this is why I am here and I am hell bent on success, hopefully this blog will help to keep me on track.
so here I am on my third week having had two weigh ins and I have lost 4.5lbs which i am quite pleased with.

1 comment: