Tuesday 21 May 2013

Weigh in after holiday and only up 0.5lbs

I arrived at weigh in and joined the cue and grew ever more anxious as I got closer to the scales. I was assuming I would be up at least 4lbs and I just wanted to get weigh in over and done with. I didn't believe it at first when the screen showed I was up a half. I had to look again, it just couldn't be true, my eyes had to be playing tricks on me, was that really a 0.5 and not a 5?
It was true and I am so happy with myself. I really enjoyed my holiday and I didn't deprive myself but I didn't go crazy either and it really payed off.  I do think I will have to be carful this week though, I am aware that the last couple of days may not have caught up with me yet.
I am determined to loose 1lb next week so I can get my first sticker for the summer challenge of loosing 8lbs in 8 weeks, I am 2 weeks behind so I need to try and catch up. Its a good motivator for getting back on track after the holidays. I am also attending my first roller derby skate training session on this sunday so I am hoping that 2 hours of skating will go a long way towards helping me loose that 1lb.

Hopefully I will look more like this ...

... than this!



No comments:

Post a Comment