Tuesday 17 September 2013

I got my 2nd stone!

Firstly,  I apologise for my lack of an update last week, I have been very tired with my new job. I weighed in last week -2lbs, I was anticipating a loss and i was delighted with that result.

This week was a bit different, I had mixed feelings about weigh in and I really expected to have a gain. I am feeling really run down and I probably have an ear infection (off to the doc in the morning) so I think this made me think I would have a gain. When you don't feel good you done expect good results.
Also I have to confess that I have been finding in tougher to resist sweets at work than I thought I would. To be totally honest I haven't actually been resisting at all! I dont really get the opportunity to take a lunch break, I usually have a cuppa soup while working and then just eat sweets though out the day. I know its not good, I know its a bad habit to get into, but you try working in a sweet shop and not eat any! I would give you a trophy if you managed it. I am a sweetaholic so its pretty impossible for me to resist. I did discover that double dips are only 2pp and they are so sweet and last for ages :)

Double Dip - Only 2pp

So you may be surprised to learn that I actually lost 1.5lbs tonight at weigh in and got my 2nd stone! The loss alone was a massive surprise to me, but I hadn't realised that I was that close to my 2nd stone so that was a big bonus. I changed my goal to 11st 7lbs so now I am only 3.5lbs away from goal. But who knows I may be changing it back to 11st.

Me in work surrounded by temptation!

My boyfriend, Will is away for the week and he has been so fantastic since i started my new job, he has had dinner ready for me when i get home at 6.45 everyday. I am so used to eating my dinner at 6pm that I am starving by the time i get home now. I knew with him being away that i would be in danger of getting take away on my way home because I wouldn't have the patience to wait to cook a dinner for myself.  So, i stocked up on weight watchers ready meals for the week. they are on offer for 2 euro in supervalu at the monent. I know that ready meals are not ideal and I normally would never eat them but its much better than take away. I am surprised by how nice they actually are, Yesterday I had the ocean pie which was ok and today I had the spaghetti Bolognese which was really yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment