Wednesday 4 September 2013

At the end of a hard day there is always cheesecake!

I weighed in on tuesday with a gain of 1lb. I was really disgusted with that yesterday, I had been good all week, I didn't go over my points. I just felt that a a gain was a bad omen for my first week in my new job, If I couldn't loose weight on a regular week how was I going to loose weight while working in a sweet shop! The only thing that I could put it down to was my period. But I hadn't had a gain any other time when I got my period! or had I? Turns out i did, I went back and checked my weigh in tracker. In fact, I have had a small gain or a STS like clockwork once every four weeks since I began weight watchers, I just never put 2 and 2 together before. So I felt much happier after I realised the pattern and that if I stay on track I will have a gain next week.

Orange & Ginger Nut Biscuit Cheesecake

So after accepting my gain for what it was all that was left to do was sort out my craving for something really naughty to cure those horrible cramps....mmm cheesecake! I went on the hunt for a weight watchers friendly cheesecake and i found this amazing recipe on the weight watchers ireland website. Not just your average lemon or strawberry cheesecake but a delicious orange and ginger nut biscuit cheesecake and I thought at 6pp a slice that was a bargain for cheesecake. This really hit the spot, I have not had any other treats through out the day so that I can have a slice in the evening without going into my weekly allowance. If you would like to make one for yourself you will find the recipe by clicking here 


Recipe from www.weightwatchers.ie

My first week in my new job is going well, I am coming home with ver sore feet so I am sure I must be taking a lot more steps than I had been. I am going to buy a pedometer next week and see just how many. If it is going to contribute to my weight loss I don't mind sore feet at the end of the day. besides its nothing a bit of cheesecake wont fix! My will power is still intact and very strong. Yes I am having some sweets but its only a couple and I am pointing them, I am not pretending I didn't eat them so thats all good :) I am not really having a lunch at work, just grabbing some fruit when I get the chance, I know thats not the best thing to do and I am going to try and get myself into a better routine. In class this week we talked about one thing we could do to help spur us on, so finding the time for a decent lunch while working could be mine although i also want to clear out my wardrobe and get rid of everything that doesn't fit, which is a lot. I will probably have to keep some things other wise I won't have much to wear. when I get to goal I will throw them all out and buy new stuff.

Yummy!

I left weigh in in a bad mood and that could have been detrimental for my next weigh in, but now I feel much more positive and i know I will have a loss next week. A good attitude really goes a long way when it comes to weight loss, so stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment