Tuesday 30 April 2013

I reached 5% goal.

I am in a state of complete and utter shock and disbelief, I weighed in today - 2lbs. I really thought I was going to be up a lb this week. I was doing really good until friday last week, my period hormones set in pretty bad then and I was craving chocolate like a mad woman. I had dinner at my friends house friday night, the dinner was very weight watchers friendly but I had one cupcake, two choc chip cookies and some popcorn. I had decided not to drink any wine as I knew that myself and william were going to Nandos and the cinema with wills dad on saturday.
Will came to pick me up from my friends house on saturday and he had aranged for us to meet his friend for a coffee, I had a medium skinny caramel late from costa, it was 4pps. After coffee I was very hungry having skipped out of breakfast so we headed to eddie rockets where I used up 18pps (probably not the best choice). That night we met Williams dad for  Nandos, I had decided what I was going to order before I got there so that made it easy to avoid the temptation to order something non weight watchers friendly. I got the mango and lime marinated chicken breast pitta that had lettuce and a ring of pineapple in it, it was so good and with a side of corn on the cob it cost me 15pps. Then the cinema happened, ben and jerrys ice cream? yes please! add a free scoop to your order? yes please! uh oh. I have no idea what the pps were in 2 scoops of ben and jerrys, oh and I also split a large popcorn with will.
I completely stopped tracking on friday and didn't start again until monday, which was a very bad idea and also reminds me of the Mcdonalds I had for lunch on monday, yes I know, what the hell was I thinking? but at least I tracked that one and used my daily's for it, not my weeklies, I'm pretty sure they were all gone by sunday. I think I didn't track all weekend because I knew I wanted to be naughty and I didn't want to face up to it. So, you can imagine how I was feeling stepping up onto those scales this evening, I even told my leader Sue that I was sure I was going to be up. But I wasn't, I was actually down 2lbs, which means a total loss of 10lbs and I have reached my 5% goal. It felt way too good to be true. But it is true! yay, I am so happy that I have reached my 5% goal.
I feel like it is too good to be true though, so if I want to maintain it and not gain before my holiday in 2 weeks time I am going to have to be on my best behavior and track everything. which is what we discussed in the meeting today, we all agreed that we had to track and our leader suggested that we set a little summer goal to loose 1lb each every week for 8 weeks. I might not be able to achieve that the week I weigh in after my holidays but so long as im not up more that 1/2lbs I would be very happy.
eating half a packet of chocolate hob nobs after dinner tonight probably hasn't helped in my quest to not gain next week. I put it down to an after weigh in treat that doesn't need to be pointed, but am i just kidding myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment