Thursday 18 April 2013

Tuesday, weighed in -1.5lbs

I was not anticipating the weigh in success that I had, but I am very, very pleased about it. I struggled last week with food but also with my motivation, so seeing that I was down 1.5lbs really helped me to be motivated to keep on going. After a girlie friday night of pizza, chips, garlic bread and cookie bars  followed by a lazy eddie rockets lunch on saturday followed by an unexpected dinner out with my parents on sunday was not really leaving me hopeful for weigh in success. however, I must have done something right. I anticipated my girlie night and made sure I hade the points, mostly weekly points. on Saturday I got up so late that I just had a slice of toast. Then when will came to collect me, he was very hungover so we decided to get eddie rockets for lunch, I had the hotdog and shared fries with william. I was so satisfied after that that I didn't become hungry again until about 7pm and I had a yogurt and fruit salad. On Sunday I had my usual Weetabix and skimmed milk  and after venturing out to buy a mattress topper we stopped at the restaurant at Blackrock castle for some lunch I had a brie salad and a chocolate cup, which I cannot resist when we go there its a small cup of creamy dark chocolate goodness, I shared it with will, so it really doesn't do much damage. Sunday evening dinner with my parents was at the bar in the Clarion hotel in cork, it was an asian menue and it had the calories listed beside each option, we got the share platter for starters, that worked out at about 200 calories each and I ordered the chili chow mein that was under 400 calories and everyone agreed it was the best main course that any of us had ordered. I will be going back for it again. Considering I was down 1.5lbs after all that is really a huge surprise and feels a bit too good to be true. Maybe it will come back and get me at next weeks weigh in. I hope not!

No comments:

Post a Comment