Friday 5 July 2013

My 21st dress is a perfect fit again!

 I have been bit behind on my blog lately and I've lost of news to share. So here is goes...

I Just did an impromptu photo shoot because I discovered that my 21st dress is a perfect fit again and I was so excited. It hasn't fitted me in 4years! I love that dress and now I need a good excuse to wear it again.


I have been going skate mad over the last couple of weeks with 2hr derby training every sunday and 1.5 hr skate fit class on tuesday nights. I have also thrown in a couple of outdoor skates. All of this skating adds up a whole pile of activity points 35-40 each week.
So you can imagine my disappointment when I got up on the scales last week and discovered I was up 1lb! I was devastated. "but I earned 40 activity points!'' i kept saying to anyone who would listen to me moan. Now I did eat a lot last week, using up my weeklies and over half my activity points too. So i guess I probably did deserve to be up, plus i'm building muscle in my legs and muscle weighs heavier than fat.
Being up made me so determined to have a good week this week and boy did it pay off. I didnt go to skate fit and I didn't have derby training. I used about half my weeklies and what happens when i go for weigh in on tuesday? I am down 3lbs! I couldn't have been happier with that result. Thats a total of 1st 3.5lbs.



This week is a busy week but i'm still determined to stay on track. I am hosting a weight watchers style pot luck party tonight (friday) with the ladies from my meeting. I am very excited about it and all my food was prepped and cooked last night and sitting in the fridge. I am serving red onion and feta filo baskets for 1pp per basket and Nutella Filo parcels for 1pp per parcel. I am also serving a yummy chocolate philadelphia and marshmallow dip for 1pp a tbsp with some strawberries for dipping, yum!
On saturday I am heading to kilkenny to see my parents and my sister. we will be spending all day saturday and sunday on the beach in wexford, my favorite childhood place. fingers crossed I can resist all the biscuits that are sure to be packed in the picnic basket and make smart food choices, oh and a couple of walks on the beach might help too.


No comments:

Post a Comment