Tuesday 30 July 2013

Over half way there

I weighed in this evening -1.5 lbs and I got my 3rd silver 7. I needed to loose a half to get the silver 7 and I would have been very happy with that. I am delighted with a 1.5 loss.
I have lost a total of 22lbs now and I have been doing weight watchers for 20 weeks. I am achieving a steady loss of about 1lb a week and I am more than halfway to gaol. I am not completely committed to a goal yet. I have a figure in my head and I will see how comfortable I am as I get closer to that number and decide then.

In this evenings class we talked about setting mini goals for ourselves and I can't think of one. I have reached all the goals I have set for now, so I am going to have to wrack my brains for the next one. Of course I can go with the next silver 7, but I want something different as a goal. I've got my 5%, my 10% and one stone. I am even fitting back into the clothes that I haven't worn in years. I do have one pair of jeans that I want to wear again. I haven't worn them since I was 17 though, so there is no hope of me fitting into them again until I reach my final goal. I need a short term goal...But what?

on another note, there is a bank holiday looming this weekend...bank holidays have been my down fall in weight watchers. this bank holiday is being spent in Ballybunion with my parents. Days on the beach with picnics, meals out and long chats into the night over wine...hhhhmmmm....not a great combination for weight loss. I am really hoping that this will be the bank holiday where I come to weigh in on tuesday and have a loss. I will happily take half a lb or even a quarter of one, if only weight watchers would recognise it. I need to beat the bank holiday! and what to do to beat it?....why plan of course!

Ballybunion Beach - A wonderful place for a swim


I will have to have a plan in place by saturday when we leave, i think packing a bag of weight watchers friendly snacks to take with me will be wise, oh and a couple of bottles of Aldis lime crush and pear & eldeflower crush, my new favourite drinks. I will undoubtably have wine over the weekend but maybe I can alternate it with those drinks and have less wine. Oh and I forgot to mention that my uncle owns a delicious chipper in Ballybunion...of course it would be rude not to have some! A treat I think, maybe just the once though....wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment