Tuesday 23 April 2013

My first silver seven!

I had my weekly weigh in today and I was delighted to see that I had lost 2lbs, making it a toltal of 8lbs in 6 weeks. I also received my first silver seven (half a stone) which I was really hoping I would get today. And for this to come on a week where I had used up all of my weeklies by eating out, going to the cinema and out for drinks I couldn't be happier, it just proves that you can go out and enjoy yourself and loose weight so long as you plan and point! With my holiday to Lanzarote in 3 weeks time I know I am not going to reach the target I set myself of loosing one stone before my holiday, but im still happy because I know that loosing the weight slowly, even if it does get frustrating, means that its easier to keep off. So I will be happy if I lose 3 more lbs before my holiday and hopefully not gain it all back on while im away! I guess some holiday strategy planning will be in order.

I am very happy with my achievement and I look forward to my next silver seven, if that comes in another 6 weeks I would be thrilled. I am 2.5lbs away from my 5% goal so fingers crossed I reach that before my holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment