Tuesday 2 April 2013

Up 1lb after easter.

I had my weigh in this evening after the easter bank holiday (which I spent at my parents house in kilkenny) and I was up a lb. It's not too bad considering the weekend I had. A dinner party on friday night with fillet steak baked potatoes, pasta and salad followed by some affogato (which if you dont know what it is, its vanilla ice cream with warm coffee poured over it) Oh My God Delicious! I also had two bites of my sister in laws slice of victoria sponge and one chocolate truffle. I drank no wine just some sparkling water. Saturday was not so bad I had bacon and cabbage for lunch and caesar salad for tea with a handful of chips and a couple of cocktail sausages. I also had 3 glasses of wine which I diluted with sparkling water to make them stretch further. I really recommend doing this, you wont drink as much and its like having prosecco. Sunday was really not good! I had sunday lunch of roast beef, mash potatoes, roast potatoes, gravy, carrots and peas followed by Supervalu supreme dessert shots, also to die for (chocolate ones 8pp each and fruit ones 5pp each not that I was counting). Myself and Will then drove home to cork and discovered all the local supermarkets were closed and we had no food in the house so we ordered chips from the local chipper and ate easter eggs while watching a movie. However, I am not beating myself up, I enjoyed my weekend and now I am ready to get back on track starting with this yummy marinated chicken breast and greek salad (9pp) that I had for dinner after my weigh in.


Now I am motivated and determined to loose 10lbs before my holiday to Lanzarote in 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment