Tuesday 9 April 2013

Weighed in today -1lb

I had my weigh in this evening and I am down 1lb and to be honest I was disappointed when I saw that. I though it would be more. I stayed for my meeting and learned all about portion control and plate sizes which was very interesting and I am now planning to invest in some smaller sized bowls and plates. I arrived home to rant to will about only loosing 1lb but by the time I was finished I realised I was being a bit irrational and silly. I ONLY lost 1lb? how silly of me, I should have been shouting YAY! I lost 1 lb, because after all I was 1lb lighter and 1lb closer to goal! Considering the week I've had I did wonderfully.
I know it's not healthy or sustainable to loose lots of weight very quickly and that 1 to 2lbs a week is what is recommended, so why did I feel disappointed when I stepped on the scales? were my expectations too high? yes I think they probably were. I had tracked absolutely everything that passed my lips and I didn't go over budget. I didn't feel deprived or unsatisfied, I followed the plan and guess what the plan worked. Now I feel good about my weigh in and I am treating myself to a handfull of my favorite old school sweets that I found in my local shop after years of being out of production...and no I have no idea how many pps they are and I don't care, i'll be right back on tack in the morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment