Thursday 23 May 2013

Dessert craving satisfied only using 2 pro points.

Today has been one of those days where all I can think about is eating something sweet, but my dinner today was 17pps, I have been craving corn on the cob and chicken wings and drumsticks for a few days so I decided to have them today, it was worth it. But I only had 2 daily points left and I am feeling a bit reluctant to dig into my weeklies this week, I want to be very careful, I really want to loose 1lb at weigh in next tuesday. so I was thinking about what I had in my fridge and cupbards that I could turn into a satisfying low point dessert, when I remembered a tub of low fat frozen yogurt sitting in the freezer that I had bought a while ago and had never tried. I came up with a meringue nest topped with low fat frozen yogurt and stewed berries. it was very satisfying.


It took less than 5 minutes to make, so easy and so tasty.

Meringue with frozen yogurt and warm stewed berries:

4pp per recipe
2pp per portion

stew half a punnet of strawberries and half a punnet of raspberries in a tblsp of water and a tsp of sugar over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes
scoop 30g of low fat frozen yogurt onto each meringue nest and spoon half the stewed fruit over the frozen yogurt, serve and enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment