Tuesday 28 May 2013

I weghed in today -3lbs.

I weighed in today -3lbs.wow. I was so happy, I just couldn't keep the smile off my face, I was hoping for one but was worried that my holiday would have caught up with me. Thankfully it didn't.
I really wanted to get a sticker for the 8lbs in 8weeks challenge and not only did I get one but I got three, which means I have caught up in the challenge. I missed week one because I was on holiday and didn't get a sticker and in week two because I was up a half lb from my holiday. Now that I have caught up I just have to try and keep it going.

In the meeting today we talked about moving more through out the day and ditching the couch. I now feel inspired to purchase a pedometer and count my steps to see how many I am taking on an average day. I will be moving house soon, going from a ground floor apartment to a two storey house so the stairs alone will help me increase my steps. My weight watchers buddie also suggested that we sign ourselves up for the cork mini marathon in september which I thought was a great idea, its 5k and we would be planning to walk it. I think it would be great to have a goal to work towards because other than being exited about roller derby I find it hard to motivate myself to get out walking.

Im sure that two hours of roller skating helped me to loose 3lbs and i'll be doing two hours of skating every sunday for the next 6 weeks, so bring it on. yay :)

So after 10 weeks of following weight watchers I now have lost a total of 11.5lbs. I have gotten one silver 7 and reached my 5% goal. I now am looking forward to my first stone which hopefully I will reach in 2-3 weeks. This weekend is a bank holiday though, and I have had three bank holidays since I started weight watchers and my track record is not good, so here is hoping this will be the first bank holiday where I will go to weigh in after and be down.

No comments:

Post a Comment