Tuesday 7 May 2013

up 1lb and prepping for my holiday

I was a very disappointed to find that I was up one lb at weigh in this week, but after talking it through at the meeting and having a little think about my last 2 weeks I now realise that I have probably gotten what I deserved over all. I really was shocked last week that I lost 2lbs, so i'm sure all the bad stuff I had is after catching up with me and I did splurge a bit over the bank holiday too. I've had 3 bank holidays since I began weight watchers and they have not been very kind to me, down a half the first one and gained one on the 2nd and 3rd, so heres hoping there isn't one for another while!


During class we all got these very cute cards from our leader. we had decided last week to set a little summer goal to loose 1lb every week for 8 weeks. Now i'm going on holiday on sunday for a week so I really doubt ill have lost 1lb the week i'm back so i'm gonna have to try and make up for that.

I also got some good advise on how to handle myself on holiday, I decided that I probably wouldn't mind being up 2lbs but having been up 1lb this week I would rather only be up 1lb after my holidays. So I asked in the meeting if I should bring my tracker with me and everyone agreed that I should and even if I go over my points I should write all down anyway. I thought this was a good idea because having the tracker might stop me from thinking 'oh what the heck, I'll eat whatever I want'. So i'm going to bring the tracker and make good healthy breakfasts and lunches in the apartment we are staying in and then go out for meals at night and snack on plenty of fruit and drink lots of water during the day. I am also thinking that I would like to get up in the mornings and go for a walk before it gets too hot, but I know what i'm like in the mornings so i'm not sure I will summon the will power for that.
But for now I have 4 more days to be extra good in preparation for my holiday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment